Every once in awhile the urge to make something hits me. Lately I've been really wanting to make another quilt or baby blanket. Yesterday I went to Porters(a local craft store) to spend a gift card I'd gotten for Christmas(Thanks Randy and Barbs). I spent over an hour there and still don't have plans for the quilt I want to make. There's just too much fabric to choose from! I did get some instructions on how to make one of those cuddly blankets where you have a stuffed animal you cut in half and sew the head to one corner of really soft fabric and the tail to the opposite corner. Roman has one. Anyway, I'll post a picture of the final product, and if anyone wants the directions I can post those too.
Does anyone have New Year Resolutions? I've discovered that mine are the same year after year. They always include lose weight, save money, become more spiritual, etc. This year I've decided to set my goals differently. Here are some of them:
1. Prepare to run a 5k in the Spring.
2. Index 8000 names through familysearchindexing.org, an LDS site.
3. Go to the temple monthly.
That's all I have so far. Notice how specific they are? Maybe I'll do better this year at reaching my goals:-)
Dad.
6 years ago

1 comment:
I don't even consider making the things I see, I just buy them. Thankfully I can; The outcome for me on crafts is like that of a 5 year old) As far as goals go, I have about 80. Seriously - I wrote them all down. I catagorized them into finess, house cleaning, eating well, parenting, spiritual, learning, my job with ADS, marriage, and money. I've been meeting all my goals so far (ha ha.) I do love writing about what I want (more than doing it) At least we are trying. I want to run the 5K with you! (not fast)
Post a Comment