We arrived in Prague about 8 AM, after travelling for a good 16 hours. We made it just in time to go to church there. Clint served his mission here and was in Prague for 14 months of his mission. He actually saw some people in the ward he knew!! It was so neat for him to be there. Church was interesting. They had interpreters for every meeting. The speakers were Brother and Sister Miles from Provo. He was there to play on the professional Czech basketball team. They spoke in English and a ward member translated into Czech. The RS lesson was also done in English. The gospel's the same all over the world though!
Here's our taxi driver..this was before we had metro passes!
This is the street our hotel was on...
To be continued.......

4 comments:
Again...SO JEALOUS!!! Oh, the memories you're making...priceless:)
Travel Safe...love you
If I remember my family history correctly, I think my grandpa Hart was one of the first missionaries in Prauge and he also played on some basketball team there...I don't know why I never knew Clint served his mission there, but I'm sure I could have dug up some info on this... ;)
It looks like that would be a great vacation!
How fun! You are such a world traveller.
How wonderful!
I bet that was great for "Elder Francis" to go back to his mission! :)
Post a Comment