St. George Temple...we did a drive-by shooting(Photos that is:-)
Snow canyon..Butterfly trail. The trails were really poorly marked and we got lost a few times, but it was fun. We were able to go to Utah for Spring Break. While Clint stayed with our kids at his brother's house I went with My sisters-in-law to St. George for a get away. It was soooo great!! We went to Snow Canyon and hiked. We also hiked the hill behind the house where we were staying. We went to movies and shopped at outlets. The weather was PERFECT! It was really hard to come back to snow and wind and yuck. Thanks for the memories girls!!


2 comments:
I'm totally jealous. Sunshine? Hiking? Outlets? It sounds perfect! I'm glad you had a nice break!!
It's raining here and will be cold for the rest of the week. Blah. Thanks for capturing some sunshine.
Post a Comment