Tuesday, February 19, 2008

birthday and swimming





Despite Josh's fears he had a very nice birthday and liked all of his gifts. I knew he would!







Thanks to all of you who sent him cards and money. He's having a contest with Caleb to see who can have the most money.




Yesterday we went to Green Canyon which is an indoor swimming pool. The water is heated naturally by hot springs. I wasn't too excited because I am still faaaarr away from being swimsuit ready! Oh well. The kids had fun and after swimming we roasted some hotdogs. We went with some friends of ours who have 5 kids(The Blacks), so not all of these kids are mine. This was after
swimming, while we were getting the fire ready.
Justin, Caleb, and Michael enjoying their hot dogs.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey guys, i'm just trying to figure this thing out. i hope this posts b/c i don't know what i'm doing. hahah. we sure do miss you all. can't wait to see you this summer. we love you.
looks like josh had a great b-day. wish we could have been there.

love you all,
mandy

Pirate Princess said...

He looks happy. Sorry I haven't been around since the computer crashed - just one of those things. :) Great looking new car! We drove by Sat night (we had been to the temple - we saw Ann there!), but it was too late to stop and say hi, so we just waved. lol! :)