Wednesday, March 5, 2008

My Birthday




I had a very nice birthday. The kids and Clint cleaned the house and made me breakfast in bed.

Randy and Barbs treated us to dinner at Chuck-a-Rama, which the kids LOVED because they were able to get whatever they wanted. Caleb said it was the best day of his life.



Sarah got her ears pierced. She used her own money and picked out the pair herself. You can't really tell from this picture, but they are star-shaped cubic zirconia. She was very brave. She didn't cry or even flinch. Lucky girl. I had to wait until I was 18 to get my ears pierced!

Anyway, I had a very nice day and thank you to everyone who called or emailed.

3 comments:

Pirate Princess said...

I didn't realize it was your birthday! Glad it was a good one! Tell Sarah Aine thinks she looks very pretty. :)

Anonymous said...

wow sarah that's awesome!! I had to wait to get mine done as well. but not quite as long as your mom. I think I was 16.

I miss Chuck-a-Rama it was soooo good. Can't wait to see ya

Mandy

The Francis Family said...

Congrats Sarah. She's tough and the results are adorable. I'm betting Emma is going to want some too.