On Saturday I ran the 5k at the Teton Dam Marathon in Rexburg. These are the girls from my running group that participated(Tiffany,Dayna, me, and Sharon). Yay girls!! Everyone in the group beat me, but I shaved a few seconds off my best time and even came in 3rd in my age division!(out of 8, but so what?) So the day was a success! I'm planning to run 1 more 5k this Sat. around the river, and then maybe I'll be done for the summer. Who knows, maybe next year I'll run a 10k? Probably not. It's too bad they don't have a 3k. I think I'd really do well in that one:-)
Dad.
6 years ago

4 comments:
When I saw the title, I thought you were cursing the marathon--which is probably what I would have been doing! Too funny!
I am SO proud of you guys! You worked so hard and did awesome! Hopefully I'll get to participate next summer!
Don't knock it - I would have been 8th! That's so cool!! :)
Congratulations! I am impressed that you could run after a full day at Lagoon. We missed seeing you on Saturday.
Post a Comment