I didn't think you'd let him get away with that! Fun hat! That goose is so cute and funny. It just thinks it's a kid too. I love how it followed them everywhere! My MIL had a a duck and 2 geese and the duck thought it was a goose too. It must be a foul thing :0)
I(Melanie) like to quilt, cook, read, knit, crochet, scrapbook, make things, sing, play the piano and violin, laugh, watch movies, exercize, play with my kids(when I have enough energy and they are not fighting, yelling, or complaining), By the way, even though the blog is called Clint, Mel & kids, it'll mostly be written by Mel.
4 comments:
LOL! That's cool!
Well, you had me fooled! A hair-do like that makes him look so much older! What a cutie!
I didn't think you'd let him get away with that! Fun hat! That goose is so cute and funny. It just thinks it's a kid too. I love how it followed them everywhere! My MIL had a a duck and 2 geese and the duck thought it was a goose too. It must be a foul thing :0)
awesome! I thought it was real. :)
Mandy
Post a Comment