I think the favorite thing for the kids was having grandpa pull them on the tube behind the 4 wheeler. We only ended up with a few minor injuries.
They also enjoyed some games of pool, and we watched the new Star Trek movie before bed.
Yep, good times!
Barbs gave me a yummy recipe for Yams. I've never liked them before. All you do is get the golden ones and peel them, cut them into cubes, drizzle with a couple TBSP olive oil, sprinke with salt and a little garlic powder, put on a cookie sheet, cover, bake at 400 degrees for about 20 minutes, remove cover for the last 5 minutes if you want them crispy. I thought they were so good! And they are good for you:-)

2 comments:
"Live long, and prosper".
:-)
Sounds like a fabulous vacation! Ya'll look so comfy & happy together.
Thank you so much for participating with sending a scripture in for Josh. His mother said to tell everyone that participated they were her "angels". :)
Ooh, and did you dip them in ranch or bleu cheese. That is the best.
Post a Comment