Hey thanks for sending traffic our way. I love this one! And I think it looks really good on your blog. I just talked to Gina this morning and she was working on emailing you back.
That is a sweet background! It was good to see you guys at the T or T a while ago, and then to see Clint at our ward! You guys probably do know more people in our ward than we do,and we've been here for over a year! :)
hey, thanks for being willing to watch the girls. let me know if you end up needing to sub that day or something, and i'll find someone else to watch them.
I(Melanie) like to quilt, cook, read, knit, crochet, scrapbook, make things, sing, play the piano and violin, laugh, watch movies, exercize, play with my kids(when I have enough energy and they are not fighting, yelling, or complaining), By the way, even though the blog is called Clint, Mel & kids, it'll mostly be written by Mel.
6 comments:
Hey thanks for sending traffic our way. I love this one! And I think it looks really good on your blog. I just talked to Gina this morning and she was working on emailing you back.
That is a sweet background! It was good to see you guys at the T or T a while ago, and then to see Clint at our ward! You guys probably do know more people in our ward than we do,and we've been here for over a year! :)
This IS a pretty one - hadn't heard of them before. Thanks! :)
I* love this blog look! {Maybe it's because I made it!}
Thanks for using us!!!!
hey, thanks for being willing to watch the girls. let me know if you end up needing to sub that day or something, and i'll find someone else to watch them.
Chad & Sonja Downey
11809 Yalecrest Ave
Salt Lake City, UT 84108
Post a Comment