HI MEL!!!(and Family) I LOVE your hair cut. But truly you can wear it anyway you want...you're just so pretty. We miss you, it was fun seeing how big your kids are. WOW! Also thank you for sending Ellie a birthday card. You truly are the sweetest and example to each of us of who we should be like. Love and miss you...Deb
I(Melanie) like to quilt, cook, read, knit, crochet, scrapbook, make things, sing, play the piano and violin, laugh, watch movies, exercize, play with my kids(when I have enough energy and they are not fighting, yelling, or complaining), By the way, even though the blog is called Clint, Mel & kids, it'll mostly be written by Mel.
6 comments:
HI MEL!!!(and Family) I LOVE your hair cut. But truly you can wear it anyway you want...you're just so pretty. We miss you, it was fun seeing how big your kids are. WOW! Also thank you for sending Ellie a birthday card. You truly are the sweetest and example to each of us of who we should be like. Love and miss you...Deb
Cute hair Mel. You brave woman - and it was worth it!
I like it. It's cute.
it's DARLING! LOVE YOU!
I'll second all that... but where's the front shot? :)
Love it. Having short hair makes it easier to get ready too :)
Post a Comment