I was just looking back over some of my past blogs and found this post:
http://cmmcjs95.blogspot.com/2009/10/diet-update.html
I would like to update this. Since that post I have lost another 15 pounds! I have exceeded my goal! I'm wearing clothes I never thought I'd be able to fit into again. It's been such a nice feeling. I continue to count calories using http://caloriecount.com and average about 1500 a day. I also decided to start keeping track of Caleb's calories because he's about 20 pounds overweight. He already lost about a pound this week(We started limiting his calories on Tuesday). We're feeling pretty good. And I don't have any official before/after pictures, but if I come up with some I'll post them.
Dad.
6 years ago

2 comments:
That is so good Melanie! I don't have the self-discipline to be on that HcG diet, or any diet for that matter. (Needless to say I think I'll be hanging on to this 20 for a lonnnnnng while...) Calorie counting seems to complicated...see, I have an excuse for everything! :)
you are the woman melanie!!! you look so good. someday i'll lose my "jane" weight.
Post a Comment