I don't know why, but I think Michael looks so handsome in this picture. When I glanced at the picture before I thought, "dah" Ebenezer Scrooge. I'm an idiot. I just had to look at his 1 shoe to get it. Happy Birthday to money bags Josh.
I(Melanie) like to quilt, cook, read, knit, crochet, scrapbook, make things, sing, play the piano and violin, laugh, watch movies, exercize, play with my kids(when I have enough energy and they are not fighting, yelling, or complaining), By the way, even though the blog is called Clint, Mel & kids, it'll mostly be written by Mel.
3 comments:
I don't know why, but I think Michael looks so handsome in this picture. When I glanced at the picture before I thought, "dah" Ebenezer Scrooge. I'm an idiot. I just had to look at his 1 shoe to get it. Happy Birthday to money bags Josh.
I love the family picture. You are one handsome group of Francises.
lol - I missed it! He looks really good though! :)
Post a Comment