Tuesday, February 2, 2010

before and after

Okay. I found a "before" picture from August 2009:
And another....
And now today....25 pounds lighter in the same jeans...
Of course Sarah and Josh wanted in on the posing..









10 comments:

Pirate Princess said...

Congrats! That's super awesome!

Jenny said...

way to go!

The Francis Family said...

Love the shot of you holding your jeans out and the kids copying you. What a difference!

Anonymous said...

Melanie! You look great! That is so awesome. Did Clint stay on that diet as well?

Julie Smith said...

Awesome. I lost 10 lbs at the end of last year and I'm pretty sure I've gained 5 of them back.

Cindy said...

Wow! Melanie you look great!!!

Julia said...

Way to go woman!!!

Anonymous said...

You look great, Mel!!

Rebekah B. said...

Wow! Amazing! You look fantastic!!! I need to get on that diet. What was it? So cute that the kids wanted a shot too - I can tell it was a REAL family effort.

Kristee and Jared said...

Congrats, Mel. You look great!!