I would like to ask Clint what is like being married to someone so talented....oh wait...I could just ask myself...LOL:). Great skirt, I will take three. Love ya...
Awesome, Melanie! I think that's darling. Some day, I hope I'll have more time to learn to sew. How do you have enough time? I'm scared to death to even read a book lately. Too darned many things to do.:~(
Cute skirt. There was an amazing lady at enrichment that told us how to entertain our kids all summer and save money. She made use of all of her kids old clothes by cutting off sleves, pant legs, and dresses to make tshirts, shorts and skirts. It was amazing and it reminded me of you. You are so talented.
I(Melanie) like to quilt, cook, read, knit, crochet, scrapbook, make things, sing, play the piano and violin, laugh, watch movies, exercize, play with my kids(when I have enough energy and they are not fighting, yelling, or complaining), By the way, even though the blog is called Clint, Mel & kids, it'll mostly be written by Mel.
5 comments:
I would like to ask Clint what is like being married to someone so talented....oh wait...I could just ask myself...LOL:). Great skirt, I will take three. Love ya...
Awesome, Melanie! I think that's darling. Some day, I hope I'll have more time to learn to sew. How do you have enough time? I'm scared to death to even read a book lately. Too darned many things to do.:~(
How cute is that?
Cute skirt. There was an amazing lady at enrichment that told us how to entertain our kids all summer and save money. She made use of all of her kids old clothes by cutting off sleves, pant legs, and dresses to make tshirts, shorts and skirts. It was amazing and it reminded me of you. You are so talented.
What a cute skirt! You're so talented... should I sent my girls' measurements?
Post a Comment