Saturday, July 31, 2010

summer vacation

We went to Utah for our summer vacation this year and brought Justin with us...
Lagoon


Superman: Michael and Justin braved this ride

Family: Had BBQ's, went swimming, played games, and went to Jumpin' Jacks. Spent the whole week playing with our cousins!The kids LOVE playing whatever game this is where Big Justin throws balls at them on the tramp and they have to protect the princesses(Sarah, Emma, and Grace).

SLC REAL(Pronounced Ree-al) professional soccer game: We tied. The kids loved it.

5 comments:

Pirate Princess said...

Looks like a busy summer filled with lots of fun things! :)

Par 5 said...

Michael and Justin are CRAZY!! Doesn't that hanging in the air scare them even a little bit??? I'm scared just looking at the picture!! :)

M and D said...

WOW! I wish you guys could come here for a summer vaca!! Also I too think Michael and Justin are NUTS!! You couldn't pay me enough. What a great looking family:)

Julie Smith said...

Oh, I am so too old for amusement parks. Those pictures make my stomach lurch!

The Francis Family said...

Especially glad you didn't get any pics of me at Lagoon. We had lots of fun with you.