Josh was the first (and second) one of the new year to spill his drink. Apparently the cups were pretty flimsy.
Caleb was first to have his shirt off (Mostly because it was already off.)
Josh was first to take his pants off...you get the idea.
ANWAY, since Sarah missed these exciting activities, she decided she wanted to do something special too, so we had a SPA DAY. We did masks, nails, cucumbers over the eyes, foot rubs, makeup, anything she could think of. I should have taken a picture of the final result!! She loved it so much though that she wants to have one every month now.
I'm not much of a spa sort of person, but it was wonderful to have that special one on one time with my sweet daughter who is growing up too fast!

2 comments:
I want in on that! Maybe that's what I should do for Grace's 5 year old birthday. She would love it!
It's so much fun having girls. We all did sparkly glitter pedicures this Christmas break. So fun.
Post a Comment