I guess Sarah was given an assignment to write a letter to a veteran.
Was Elder Uchtdorf ever an American Veteran? Does it matter? I'm surprised Sarah doesn't have any cool army clothes! I was sure I bought her some just last month:-)
I'm impressed. She got help spelling his name right? She has been listening to conference. Uchtdorf always talks about Germany and the war. Smart girl!
I(Melanie) like to quilt, cook, read, knit, crochet, scrapbook, make things, sing, play the piano and violin, laugh, watch movies, exercize, play with my kids(when I have enough energy and they are not fighting, yelling, or complaining), By the way, even though the blog is called Clint, Mel & kids, it'll mostly be written by Mel.
2 comments:
hahah i love it.. you should mail it to him-mandy
I'm impressed. She got help spelling his name right? She has been listening to conference. Uchtdorf always talks about Germany and the war. Smart girl!
Post a Comment