Wednesday, December 21, 2011

rappelling






In September Michael and Caleb got to go rappelling with the young men, young women. I think the first picture does a good job showing the fear they experienced. I could barely walk to the edge, much less go over it! They were both brave. Michael went first, Caleb went second to last and questioned his sanity all the way down. In the end, they were both glad they did it, but Caleb never wants to do it again!

2 comments:

Par 5 said...

JEALOUS!!! I love rappelling! I too was scared to death at first, but it gets easier to go...That has to be part of my favorite girls camp memories for sure...(which I'm pretty sure Alan H. was there the first time I went too... :)

Mana and Papa Mills said...

Good job, guys. I love rappelling, buy the way. We did it at girls camp once. It's just scary until you get over the side. Awesome activity. ~Grandma Mills~