Thanks Kristee!
A- ATTACHED OR SINGLE: attached
B- BEST FRIEND: Clint
C- CAKE OR PIE: hard choice...depends on the day
D- DAY OF CHOICE: Tuesday...I don't babysit anyone this day.
E- ESSENTIAL ITEMS: cell phone
F- FAVORITE COLOR: blue
G- GUMMY BEARS OR GUMMY WORMS: both
H- HOMETOWN: I consider Kingspot, TN my hometown
I- INDULGENCE: cookies
J- JANUARY OR JULY: July
K- KIDS: Michael, Caleb, Josh, Sarah
L- LIFE IS INCOMPLETE WITHOUT: Family
M- MARRIAGE DATE: Dec 28, 1995
N- NUMBER OF SIBLINGS: 5 brothers, 1 sisters
O- ORANGES OR APPLES: oranges
P- PHOBIAS OR FEARS: Spiders!
Q- QUOTES: anything from the scriptures of the prophets(I know, that's the easy way out, but I can't think of any specific ones right now.)
R- REASON TO SMILE: Finally some sunny weather!
S- SEASON: Fall
T- TAGGED FRIENDS: Anyone who reads this:-)
U- UNKNOWN FACT ABOUT ME: I have a very messy house!
V- VERY FAVORITE STORE: Pennys, Walmart
W- WORST HABIT: over-eating
X- XRAY, ULTRASOUND, OR MAMMOGRAM: I guess I'm between the ultrasound stage and the mammogram
Y- YOUR FAVORITE FOOD: Chocolate, ice cream, cookies, chicken, spinach
Z- ZODIAC: pisces, picses, pises(the fish one)
Dad.
6 years ago

2 comments:
I love to read people's tags. I always find out new and cool things about my friends!
how fun - I think the weather is something to smile about too. :)
Post a Comment