Sunday, May 11, 2008

Birthdays

We celebrated Michael and Justin's birthday yesterday. Everyone's half naked because we had the party at the Aquatic center. Michael's big gift from us was Guitar Hero III for the wii. He's been rockin' out ever since! We were watching him play last night and Josh said, "Mom, do you wish you were Michael? Because he's so good!" I, of course, do wish I was Michael so that I could be so good at Guitar Hero too! Josh thinks Michael should join a band.

Anyway, we had about 12 kids with us at the pool and they seemed to have a blast. Below is Kyle(Michael's friend), Michael, Justin, Caleb, Emma, and Kylee. Sarah's favorite part was the slide.Emma enjoyed the slide too, and big Justin was great to entertain the kids.As for me, I spent most of my time standing by the hot tub(because it was too full to get into) watching Brooklyn who didn't want to get out! The other pool was too cold for her. Fun times:-)


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

happy birthday!!! love you :) looks like fun

Pirate Princess said...

lol - isn't that what a Mom does best?

Hope you had a great Mother's Day! :)

The Francis Family said...

Wish we were there. Grace would have loved it! Happy birthday boys. I can't believe they are 11...right, and I can't wait to play guitar hero. YAY.