Saturday, October 11, 2008

Child marriage

One of Josh's girl friends came over to play, at Josh's insistance. They played for hours. When Clint took her home he thanked her for coming. "Oh, I'll always come to play when Josh invites me. In fact, I wish kids could get married so I could marry Josh" Clint told her she should wait until after his mission. "You can't marry someone you knew when you were kids can you?" Clint assured her she could. "Because I would NEVER want to divorce Josh" she concluded. Here they are playing in this season's first snow fall. (We didn't tell Josh about this conversation. We'll keep it a secret for now.)

3 comments:

Pirate Princess said...

lol - I'm sure Josh thanks you. :D

I took video of the snow. I was driving tonight and it got too thick for me - I have a tough time seeing at night anyway, but I have never seen Russ so SCARED when I drove before! Needless to say, I think I'm grounded at night during snowfall from now on. At least, when there are other cars on the road blinding me! hehe

Hillman Family said...

Love it! Sydney has said the same kind of stuff to us-- about Lucas!

Anonymous said...

haha who's the little girlfriend?