At recess yesterday Michael was playing ball with some kids. One of them(We'll call him Matt) asked another one(we'll call him John) to kick the ball back to him. Michael kicked the ball instead. "John" got upset and yelled at Michael,"'Matt told ME to kick it!"
Michael said "Who cares?"
"Your fat mama cares!" Yelled John. Needless to say "John" was having a bad day and ended up in the office. I never would have heard about this, nor would I have cared, but the principal made him write ME an apology note. I thought that was hilarious! The note was written in a cute card with a dog on it, and this is what was written(his spelling):
"Dear Mrs. Fransis
I'm sory I called you fat. I just have have a horible day today. I just hope you can forgive me.
Sinserly
"John"
Doesn't that just make you feel so bad for him? I couldn't help laughing about the whole thing, but I think Michael was more concerned. He seemed suprised that I wasn't more upset. It's not like "John" even knows me so I'm not going to take it personally.
Dad.
6 years ago

2 comments:
lol!! But I think it's a good sign that Michael cared - I think that shows good character.
Good for you and Clint! :)
What a cute story. Poor "John."
Post a Comment