Friday, October 17, 2008

Odd facts

I've been tagged! Here are the rules.
1. Player starts with 8 random habits/facts about themselves.
2: People who are tagged need to write a post on their blog about their eight things and post these rules.
3: At the end of the post you need to choose 8 people to get tagged and list their names.

1. I used to collect Beanie Babies(about 8 years ago) and still love them even though I don't buy them any more.
2. I love fabric, the texture, colors, and styles, especially the softer fabrics. This is what prompted me to learn how to quilt.
3. I started cussing after I had kids. I never even THOUGHT bad words before. Wait...that's not true. In middle school I'd say the "S" word and justified it by telling myself I wasn't using the Lord's name in vain so it was OKAY.
4. I had a handkercheif when I was 5-8 yrs that I put fabric in and wrapped a rubber band around so that it looked like a ghost. Then I pretended it was Buck Rogers and slept with it every night.
5. I love cookies and when I make up a batch, I eat them all.
6. My house is a complete mess because I cannot delegate the chores out to anyone in the family. I hate to bother people so I do it all myself. It's a terrible, terrible habit that isn't benefitting anyone but how do I overcome it?
7. I went to BYU on a 4 year scholarship because I had a 4.1 GPA in high school.(The A.P. classes were weighted with higher GPA's)
8. I had my first kiss when I was 20. He was a very cute boy from Canada. After that I'd kiss anyone. It was just the first kiss that I wanted to be special:-) Just kidding about kissing anyone. I only kissed about 8 other guys before I met Clint, and after I met him I've only kissed 3 other guys(My boys:-))

I tag: Shawn and Rebekah(You guys count as one!), Emily, Julie, Kliss, Angie, Claire, Aine, Suzette

1 comment:

Pirate Princess said...

I love the Buck Rogers fact - lol!!!!

Will do this tonight. :)