Sunday, November 16, 2008

Busy, busy, busy

So I've been insanely busy lately. At least that's how I feel. I am the PTO chairperson for the Bookfair this year. That begins tomorrow and runs through the week. I've been trying to get that ready. I've also been helping Michael with a fundraiser. He may have an opportunity to study abroad in Japan next summer for 2 weeks but we have to raise$7000. for it! I can write more about that later. I decided to be a substitute teacher and so I applied this week and went to the training meeting. I plan to work only at my kids' school and am pretty excited about it. Last week we had our ward book club meeting at my house, which meant I had to clean my house:-) We discussed the Twilight books and had Twilight themed treats and decorations. It was fun. We had company for a night which is when we had Sarah's earlier party. Clint had a 4 day weekend so he went hunting. He came home last night, went to church today, then left again this afternoon. Friday night was the school carnival which I volunteered at for a little bit. Josh was invited to a friend's bday party, but since he has problems with seperation anxiety I sat in the car while he played outside. When it was time for the kids to go in the house for cake and ice cream Josh came and got in the car and we left. That's not to mention all the little daily things that take up time too. I like to be busy, but not this busy.

2 comments:

Pirate Princess said...

Yes... we all need time to breathe.

:)

The Francis Family said...

Wow Melanie. That is a full plate. I know someone who feels just like you do. You should give Amy a call! Hope you get some time to yourself :) -At least you have the new movie "Twilight" to escape to soon.