I don't know what it is about this holiday. I love it and I hate it. It's so fun to be creative and to dress up, but it can be such a pain too. Sarah was easy. She's a princess every year. This year we curled her hair and sprayed glitter all over her and she was good to go. Josh wanted to be a werewolf. I couldn't find any werewolf costumes at the store so we had to be creative. Thank heavens for the internet! We found an easy way to make a fun werewolf, and Josh LOVED it!Here's Sarah at her dance party.(below)
Josh is showing off his tail.(Above) Showing his fangs and chest hair(below)
Michael wanted to be Einstein first and then settled on a mad scientist. When he got to school he discovered the teachers were all dressed as mad scientists. He was the only kid in that costume though.
And Caleb wanted to be James Bond first. Then he found some fun armor at the dollar store and wanted to be a knight. I don't know why I got Romans into my head but I decided to spend all Thursday making this silly Roman costume! He hated it, but he wore it anyway. He also decided he didn't want to trick or treat. I think it's because his tummy was hurting. So he ended up with no candy.
Truthfully, I'm glad it's over!
Dad.
6 years ago

4 comments:
Well, they all look adorable - even the roman! :)
They all look so cute! I feel the same way about Halloween, truly a love/hate relationship. I spent all day Thursday/Friday finishing up cosumes too... why don't I start earlier? After all, it's not like I don't know it's coming. :) One day, well, probably not. Anyway, the kids look great, and now you'll have lots of candy for at least a month.
I am w/ you on the whole Halloween thing. The costumes all turned out so great though, especially the werewolf.
o.k. i think the reason the page isn't displaying, is because i am a contributor to James family blog, and so i think that when i post to that, it might show recent activity on my par 5 blog because my user info is the same on both blogs....get it? maybe?
Post a Comment