Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Turkey-tri

My sisters-in-law and I ran the "Turkey-tri" on Sat. We ran 3 miles, biked 10 miles, and swam 300 meters(6 laps) in that order. It was invigorating and so much fun...my funnest race yet! The weather was beautiful and just right. They don't have the results up on their website yet so this is how I remember my results from Sat...36 minutes on the run, 45 minutes on the bike, 12 minutes on the swim. I don't remember my transition numbers, but in total I did it in 1 hour, 38 minutes, and some seconds I don't remember.

Before:After with some girls that ran with us.Then, later that afternoon I was able to have a roommate reunion with my college roomies. It was so great to see them again! I love you guys! In the evening we were able to meet our newest little cousin, only 1 week old. Isn't she sweet?








3 comments:

Pirate Princess said...

Wow. Someday I hope to be able to move like you... that's incredible!

It's great to meet up with old friends - sounds like you had lots of fun... and the baby is darling!

Par 5 said...

O.K. Ironwoman...How do you do it? When did you find time to train and stuff? You are amazing! Anything you can't do??? :)

Rebekah B. said...

wow...you're kind of my new hero now. You and Bekah...she runs 5Ks...you are both my new fitness heroes. You need to buy a cape...both of you...matching ones.

shawn

the word verification word is "gentable". This was a very gentable comment.