Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Dancing with the Francis'

It's been a long time because I've really had nothing to write about. The kids recently had a "dance contest". Did you ever do that? My siblings and I did...I always won. Of course, if we were to have one now, I certainly wouldn't even come close to winning because my moves are still from the 80's, and the exercise videos I've been doing lately. Anyway, we videod the dances and had judging and winners and all that fun stuff. Michael's won for the funniest, as you can see below. We laughed so hard! Notice how at the end he hits Josh in the face accidentally.

All the kids had some pretty good moves though which I need to edit before I can post them so check back later for those:-)

3 comments:

Pirate Princess said...

LOL - now THOSE are some moves!!! :D

Julie Smith said...

That's awesome. Melanie, how do you post videos. I would love to do it but I'm not quite tech savvy enough. Any instructions for me?

Robert Sullivan said...

That's hilarious! I think we'll have to start having dance offs in the Sullivan home when the kids get a little bigger. It sounds like SO much fun!