We were introduced to the "Open Gym" here in I.F. Every weekend they have this available at the local gymnnastics arena. The kids can come and play on any of the equipment for a small fee($5 each). Sarah's addicted! She found a cute "gently used" leotard which I let her purchase with her Christmas money, and she didn't take it off for 2 days straight! Unfortunately, she has to wait until summer to begin gymnastics because she is already in a dance class and we can't afford to let the kids do more than one thing at a time. Anyway, doesn't it look like so much fun? The boys loved it too. Maybe Suzette can come with us next time and teach Sarah some moves?:-)

6 comments:
That really does look like alot of fun. Moiran would love it. Yes the rumor mill has begun and it is true. We should be back in by this weekend if all works out.
Miranda loves her gymnastics too but she wants to do a dance class this summer.
Mel,
You found a great thing! I really want to go and play myself. It's so nice that all the kids like going. Wonder if there is something in Utah for Grace like that?
that's so fun
mandy
You can add my blog page if I can add yours!
Let me know next time you guys go to open gym. My kids would LOVE it. They used to love to go play in the pit at my neice's old gym. I probably won't be able to show off too many moves right now, but maybe after the baby is born!!
Post a Comment