Saturday, February 28, 2009

Afghan finished


Here's an afghan I started about 5 years ago...at least.

I finished it last night and thought, "Ooh, I'll give this to the sister in our ward who's baby shower I'm going to!" I asked Clint if he thought she'd like it. Much to my chagrin he told me it looked more like something for a grandma than a baby. So I went out today and bought a cute little outfit for the baby instead. Clint's right I'm sure. Does anyone know a grandma who needs an afghan that's just the right size for a baby???

4 comments:

Julie Smith said...

Me! Me! I'll take it.

Anonymous said...

It's beautiful Melanie! I'd love an afghan if you are looking to give it away. Or maybe it's already given away. :)

Pirate Princess said...

lol! You're cute!

Venus said...

wait just a sec did you crochet that or did you knit it? it looks really cool :)