Josh celebrated his 8th birthday on Monday. We went to Leo's, a local arcade/pizza place. He was surrounded by family and had invited 2 friends. I think he had a great time. Here are some activites the kids enjoyed...
Cute! We were going to go there today to celebrate the twin's birthday, but decided to wait until during the week when it'll be less crowded. I've never been there before!
I(Melanie) like to quilt, cook, read, knit, crochet, scrapbook, make things, sing, play the piano and violin, laugh, watch movies, exercize, play with my kids(when I have enough energy and they are not fighting, yelling, or complaining), By the way, even though the blog is called Clint, Mel & kids, it'll mostly be written by Mel.
1 comment:
Cute! We were going to go there today to celebrate the twin's birthday, but decided to wait until during the week when it'll be less crowded. I've never been there before!
Post a Comment