Hey Melanie, it's Dana! I found your blog from Rachelle Wilhelmsen's blog. Funny how it's such a small world. I've heard you talk about your blog on emails, but I never knew the address.
I'm glad everything went well for the baptism. I love your haircut! Short is the way to go, for sure.
I love the books you are reading and I have read lots of them myself. The Giver is one of my ALL-TIME favorites. One of our Jonas's namesakes :0)
Well, I'll add you to my blog list, if you don't mind, so that I can keep up with your lives!
I(Melanie) like to quilt, cook, read, knit, crochet, scrapbook, make things, sing, play the piano and violin, laugh, watch movies, exercize, play with my kids(when I have enough energy and they are not fighting, yelling, or complaining), By the way, even though the blog is called Clint, Mel & kids, it'll mostly be written by Mel.
4 comments:
Hey Melanie, it's Dana! I found your blog from Rachelle Wilhelmsen's blog. Funny how it's such a small world. I've heard you talk about your blog on emails, but I never knew the address.
I'm glad everything went well for the baptism. I love your haircut! Short is the way to go, for sure.
I love the books you are reading and I have read lots of them myself. The Giver is one of my ALL-TIME favorites. One of our Jonas's namesakes :0)
Well, I'll add you to my blog list, if you don't mind, so that I can keep up with your lives!
Congrats to Josh!
Melanie of course you are a winner for the blog prize...you were first so you get the best prize! :) (I know you're on the edge of your seat now.)
Anyway, I can't believe Josh turned 8. Wasn't it just yesterday that he was in Sunbeams? I thought it was. :) You guys have such a great family!
Woo-hoo! Congrats!
Post a Comment