Tuesday, October 13, 2009

tea towels


Here are some cute things I made with $2 tea towels.


An Apron for Sarah





An Apron for me



And a tote bag.

3 comments:

Pirate Princess said...

These are so cute, and I LOVE the headbands you made!!! Wish I knew how to do that!

Hope the diet works out for you - when I finally decide to loose weight (I'm just now able to now that my thyroid is working again) I'll be doing the Lean and Be Free program. But not everyone's body is the same, so good luck with your program - hang in there! :)

Julie Smith said...

Look at you, crafty lady!

Claire said...

DANG! YOU ARE...well AMAZING! I already knew that but hey! way to be crafty AND cheap (in a good way)! you rock! and thanks again for your crafty lessons...i'm on my second blanket :)