So, I'm still on the very low calorie diet, but my body has adjusted to it and I feel much better. I've lost 14 pounds so far and I'm hoping to make it an even 20 by the time I'm done. I have 6 days left so that should work out just right!
Melanie! That's great! You are so good to stay on the diet. I just don't have the self-discipline, and I LOVE Diet Coke way too much...oh and the cookies, cakes, chocolate, etc...see, no self control! I'm good goin' the fat route! :)
I(Melanie) like to quilt, cook, read, knit, crochet, scrapbook, make things, sing, play the piano and violin, laugh, watch movies, exercize, play with my kids(when I have enough energy and they are not fighting, yelling, or complaining), By the way, even though the blog is called Clint, Mel & kids, it'll mostly be written by Mel.
6 comments:
Wow, Melanie! That's awesome news. I'll check back to see the end results.
Melanie! That's great! You are so good to stay on the diet. I just don't have the self-discipline, and I LOVE Diet Coke way too much...oh and the cookies, cakes, chocolate, etc...see, no self control! I'm good goin' the fat route! :)
You are a total trooper. Thank goodness the diet will be over by the holidays. :)
Day 19! You have done so well. That is a lot of weight to shed and of course I'll check back to see what you've done in 6 more days.
way to go!!! you are awesome!
WOW Melanie that is so great!!! Way to stick with it.
Post a Comment