Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Family Photo shoot



Last weekend we had our family pictures taken by a friend of ours. I was really happy with the way they turned out.
If you live around here and need some pictures taken you can check out Gina's blog.. http://seriouslyphotography.blogspot.com/

I'm saving my favorite picture for our Christmas card! Wow! Talk about starting early to prepare for Christmas!!






6 comments:

Robert Sullivan said...

Your family pictures turned out SO great!!! What a beautiful family!!!

Robert Sullivan said...

It may say that Robert posted that last comment, but it was really me, Rachel! : )

Anonymous said...

Really nice pictures Melanie!

The Francis Family said...

I love all the pictures and I'm now motivated to loose some weight so I can get family photos soon. I will come to Idaho and use your lady if it works out. Cute family!

M and D said...

Mel you look BEAUTIFUL!!! I have to say us Mills, make very good looking children:). Your family is so great! Thanks for sharing those. Love you...

Pirate Princess said...

These are all so adorable! :)