
Here's a shot of Josh sanding the
axles for his Pinewood Derby. When I took the picture Josh told me not to show it to any of the other scouts. It's our family secret for FAST cars:-) We've spent all day working on them, and I must say I'm so proud of Clint! We usually wait until the night before to do this. We still have 5 days!! I will post pictures of final results later.
I also had a birthday recently and one of my friends made this beautiful
bouquet of cupcakes for me. Isn't it the cutest thing you've ever seen? There's even a lady bug on it!! She's so talented:-)
5 comments:
I love those cupcakes. They are amazing... almost too amazing to eat! She is very talented, like you!
love your new family picture up! and you'll have to tell us how the pinewood derby goes and if your secret stayed safe! :) LOVE those cupcakes too! those are my favorite flowers! Love and miss you guys!
So that's what we were doing wrong all those years - not sanding the axels! Shoot!
That Pinewood Derby is a big deal...why don't you just hang on to those cars and then when Spencer is in Scouts we can just use those and skip the cutting and sanding part... :)
That is waaaay adorable!
Ack - pinewood derby. Soooo not looking forward to having four boys race each other!
Post a Comment