Friday, March 26, 2010

guess who? take 2


This is Caleb. It's hard to tell . The fourth graders researched a person who helped change the world, then they simulated a wax museum in the school hallway. They weren't supposed to talk or move. I was lucky to be subbing today so I could see it all. The kids did a great job and Caleb looks great. So, who do you think he is?
Hint: Caleb doesn't wear glasses, and he's holding a kite.

5 comments:

Claire said...

I assume Ben Franklin??? Looks good Caleb! And way to stand still and not talk!!!! :)

M and D said...

Caleb is so cute!! He looks like he took his job very seriously. Great picture! I didn't know you sub at school? I also think Ben Franklin?

Anonymous said...

i am guessing ben franklin as well. that is a great costume by the way, no matter who he is! :)

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lyssa said...

For sure, Ben Franklin! What a fabulous costume!

That deleted comment was me, long story.

Hope you guys are well!