Monday, November 8, 2010

Halloween

Well shoot...my posts will be out of order now because I forgot about Halloween! We went to the ward trunk or treat, and then a guy from our ward who our kids LOVE, took them around the neighborhood. He was dressed as some guy from the video game HALO, and the kids were so impressed. Thanks Cliff!
There are no pictures of my costume. I went as a grouchy mom and wore my bathrobe. I'd been playing the part really well all day. It started in the morning when I had to watch Josh's basketball team lose 53-3! Who does that? Why run up the score like that? I was so mad!!
Anyway, we had grapes, 2 rednecks, a cat, and a vampire at our house this halloween too.

Michael decided his grapes were too bulky.

1 comment:

Claire said...

Super fun! All the kids are getting so big! We miss you guys!