My sister Mandy had a baby at the end of September so I was able to go to Tennessee for my own personal little family reunion! This is the home I grew up in.

Oh I had a WONDERFUL time visiting my family in TN!!
I was able to see old friends I hadn't seen in years!!

Kathy

Marcie

Leland

Tiffany
I Spent time with family. Here are some of my nieces and nephews...

Gabe

Brittany

Tyler

Avery and Alex
And I met my newest niece Eireanne..

Had a great time going on walks and shopping with my mom...

We played lots of Yahtzee...my grandma's favorite game.

Here I am with my grandmother Melba. We were at my dad's band concert. He was the star of the show with a ton of trumpet solos. I loved it!

My last night there we gathered around the piano and sang songs. It was so fun. My brother Mark is soooo talented! He's a great singer AND can play almost every instrument. He's a junior high band instructor.

Here he is playing the guitar.

My dad gave me a ride on his motorcycle one day all the way to Johnson City(About 30 miles south of Kingsport). It was AWESOME!!

In all, I couldn't have felt more blessed to have been able to make this trip. I love my family!!
4 comments:
Oh goodness - I've been so consumed with writing I've fallen WAY behind on visiting! so many cool things have happened to you (well, the pipes, okay - not so fun but sounds like the dirt was a hit!)!! Glad you had such a great visit home - those are moments to treasure for sure. (BTW - LOVE the masks)
How fun!
I LOVE motorcycle rides with my Dad!
Great pictures. Loved to see the house you grew up in, your family and friends, and you look really good might I add!
First Mel...you look so AMAZING!! I truly do not think you have ever looked better. What ever you are doing...keep it up!
Second, we too LOVE going to TN. There is something so warm and welcoming down there(huh...I wonder if it's the awesome family we go to visit).
Third, you cannot be a part of this family with out gaining the love of Yahtzee:).
Post a Comment