I am so challenged when it comes to this area of life. Those who have seen the inside of our home can attest to that! I finally, after living here for 9 years, hung pictures up on one of our walls last week. I'm taking it slow, one wall designed every decade:-) I even made the swag!
Dad.
6 years ago

5 comments:
Looks great! I'm glad I'm not the only one challenged in this area! I have a whole box of frames and a wall hanging sitting on my office couch waiting for something to be done with them...they've been there since Christmas.
LOL! I just let Russ have his way w/things...
looks great! :D
It looks great! Love the swag. You just need to have more confidence in your interior designing ability :)
Dayna
how cute! i hear you. i just hung up pictures in our house recently. how long have we lived here now? it's all good. see ya tomorrow.
it looks so good. Great job!!!!
Mandy
Post a Comment