
I am not much of a camper. The last time I camped in a tent we were in Randy's(Clint's dad) backyard. I don't like bugs or dirt and those things are everywhere outside! But, our Elder's quorem had a campout last night and we went. I must say I grouched the whole way there. Once we arrived though, I realized it was a beautiful place, with a bathroom close by, and 8 other families from the ward came, and I ended up really enjoying it. We were up near Heise Hot Springs and this river was very close. It was hidden by foliage so the kids didn't have a chance to hang out here and drown, but it was close to the bathroom so we got to see it regularly.

The kids had a wonderful time running wild. Especially at night when they got to run around with flashlights.

A couple of families broght cute dogs to play with. Sarah was perfectly content while sat with this puppy on her lap for an hour while it slept.
We all had a great time and I wouldn't be too opposed to going again in a couple of years:-)
2 comments:
Whew! Took me a min to catch up! Sarah's hair looks so cute and the trip looks like it was great. Russ keeps talking about taking me home this Christmas, but I think I'd rather hold out for Spring - I don't really want to travel in ice and snow.
We LOVE that area - we were looking at a house that's on the way to Kelly Canyon - if it's still on the market in the Fall we might consider it. :D Well, that's speaking for Russ and I. The girls still want to go back to Blackfoot. Oh well... not enough snow down there for Russ. ;)
PS I was talking about the Heise area - lol!
Post a Comment