I ordered a dietary supplement that's supposed to have all these super foods extracts in them. When it came I saw it had green tea extract in it. Do you think it would be against the word of wisdom to use the supplements?
Melanie
Dad.
6 years ago

3 comments:
Here's some info on Green tea:
http://chinesefood.about.com/library/weekly/aa011400a.htm
The only problem with Green Tea is that is contains caffeine. I don't know how much caffeine it has when compared with something like chocolate. It may be worth a little research.
i probably wouldn't try it but i'm really weird about food and drinks (when i was in grade school i once drank a cream soda and realized after that it had caffeine in it and felt horrible!)
Clint should be able to tell you that one. Green tea does have caffine, but it isn't the same as black tea - still, it doesn't hurt to make sure how the church feels about it. It might be kinda like saying, "Chocolate has caffine in it so it's against the WOW." If that were true I know a whole bunch of LDS folks who go to the temple that shouldn't. ;)
Post a Comment