My brother Moroni and his wife Deb just had baby girl #3. They named her Madelyn. Here's the quilt I made for her. I try to make a blanket of some sorts for each of my nieces and nephews, at least the younger ones. I wasn't into making blankets when the older nieces and nephews were being born so if any of you feel left out and would like one, just let me know. I'm always looking for a reason to make another quilt. It just so happened I already had the top part put together so I just had to quilt and bind it.
Dad.
6 years ago

4 comments:
Wow Melanie, I had no idea you enjoyed quilting! That quilt is beautiful, I'd love to see others you come up with. Great job!
Looks great! You always make such pretty quilts!
Wow, that is beautiful. You are very talented!
I love that quilt. The design is so cool. You should sell stuff on e-bay, but then that would take time away from your charity quilts, which I am a benefactor of. Thanks for all the things you have so thoughfully made for us.
Post a Comment