Saturday, March 7, 2009

Sarah's dance

Sarah had her first dance competition today. She was in 2 performances. I could not record the dances at the competition, but here they are at the nursing home where they performed the same numbers...
Dance number 1: Fly To Your Heart
Here's her costume:

A little closer for the detail:



And the Dance:







Dance number 2: The World is Looking Up to You
Costume:

The Dance:



5 comments:

Julie Smith said...

Aah! That's cute.

Anonymous said...

YEAH!!!!!!! Great Job Sarah. Avery and I LOVED it! very talented. we love you :)

Mandy

Anonymous said...

Really cute. Sarah's got natural talent! :)

Pirate Princess said...

That girl has PERSONALITY. She's adorable!

The Francis Family said...

I loved it. Wish I could of been there. Sarah must really pay attention. She did really well and I loved her high kick in the first dance and attitude in the second one.