Adam ... really? I can't stand his voice. He has a very well trained voice, but I can't stand his screaching, self-indulgent nonesense (said with a British accent very Simon Cowell-eske). However, I haven't been watching much this season so I'm not the best judge ... except that I am the best judge! :) Love ya, Moroni
I(Melanie) like to quilt, cook, read, knit, crochet, scrapbook, make things, sing, play the piano and violin, laugh, watch movies, exercize, play with my kids(when I have enough energy and they are not fighting, yelling, or complaining), By the way, even though the blog is called Clint, Mel & kids, it'll mostly be written by Mel.
3 comments:
I LOVE your blog now. I mean before it was hit and miss, but now with american idol songs!! j/k... but I am way impressed with your post.
Adam ... really? I can't stand his voice. He has a very well trained voice, but I can't stand his screaching, self-indulgent nonesense (said with a British accent very Simon Cowell-eske). However, I haven't been watching much this season so I'm not the best judge ... except that I am the best judge! :) Love ya,
Moroni
I really like Adam, too, Melanie. Melanie and Danny are my favs.
Post a Comment