Had a great Easter. I gave a talk on the Resurrection, the kids enjoyed their stash of goodies, and we spent an enjoyable afternoon resting and being together as a family.
Lined up in the hall waiting to see what the Easter Bunny brought.
Exploring their baskets.

3 comments:
i zoomed in and can see the cool designs on the boys' ties! sarah's dress is very pretty too. looks like you had a great easter! love you!
So cute! Did you make Sarah's dress? Looks like the kids had a great Easter... I'm wondering though, why there's no pictures of Clint and Melanie rummaging through their Easter baskets? Why do kids never stop to wonder why "the bunny" never visits their parents in the same way they visit them?
Oh cool! My boys had CTR zipper ties we got for the baptism. Could I find them for Easter? NOPE!!! :D
Looks like a great Easter! :)
Post a Comment