Friday, April 10, 2009

My gift

I'm so lucky!! My friend Rachelle delivered her gift to me today(see previous post). She handmade these cute heart-shaped, scented wax thingies. Each color seems to have a different smell:


Then she also gave me this "Scentsy" burner to warm them up in.

I tried a light green one first, and my house smells nice and fruity(maybe green apple?) Thank you Rachelle. I love it!!

2 comments:

Par 5 said...

Oh, the scents are a mystery! :) I actually make candles for a candle company, and every once in a while I have a little leftover wax, so I pour them in the heart molds. I've been collecting those for a long time, so I couldn't even begin to guess what the scents are! Anyway, I hope they last you a long time...when you run out let me know!

Anonymous said...

That's so cool.

mandy