Saturday, April 18, 2009

Dishwasher


After 38 years of not having a dishwasher I finally bought one. I used Craigslist.com and found a family in Blackfoot who was moving and wanted to sell their 2 year old portable dishwasher. Those of you who know my house know also that we have no space for a built-in washer. So here is our beautiful portable one. It works splendidly(I've only run it once), and I'm just so happy:-) This picture shows it in use, hooked up to the sink. When I'm not running it we move it over to the wall by our window.

5 comments:

Rebekah B. said...

Congrats! That's truly so exciting! Looks great.

Northern Nickle Clan said...

Grats on the dishwasher! They are heaven-sent!

Katie

Julie Smith said...

Thank goodness for dishwashers. What have you ever done without one.

Kristee and Jared said...

That is impressive--38 years without a dishwasher. I'm so happy for you that you have one now!!

Anonymous said...

Oh wow! I can't believe you have a big family and haven't had a dishwasher. What a woman! I'm so happy for you to have one now. Enjoy your extra hour free a day!