I've lost all faith in the American voters!! Don't get me wrong, I liked Kris Allen a lot, but Adam was the obvious winner! Boo, hoo, hoo..... I will never watch another American Idol...
I swear the show is rigged. I haven't watched it much, but it seems that after Kelly Clarkson, the one who wins is the one nobody wanted to win. Ugh! Oh, and thanks for that quilt idea. I seriously want to try it out!
I(Melanie) like to quilt, cook, read, knit, crochet, scrapbook, make things, sing, play the piano and violin, laugh, watch movies, exercize, play with my kids(when I have enough energy and they are not fighting, yelling, or complaining), By the way, even though the blog is called Clint, Mel & kids, it'll mostly be written by Mel.
4 comments:
i'm with you!!!!! i was an adam fan. i do like kris' personality and style...but adam can SING! :) i did a post about it too lol
I swear the show is rigged. I haven't watched it much, but it seems that after Kelly Clarkson, the one who wins is the one nobody wanted to win. Ugh! Oh, and thanks for that quilt idea. I seriously want to try it out!
you are such a liar! you know next January you'll be watching it again.
Mandy
I agree!
Post a Comment