Have any of you heard of this diet? I've been trying unsuccessfully since I had Sarah 7 years ago to lose 25-30 pounds. The closest I came was a couple years ago before we went to Cancun.
Anyway, to see more about his diet you can click on this link.
http://www.hcgmadesimple.com/
HCG is a hormone produced in pregnant women. Scientists discovered it helps to unlock your body's stored fat and have used it successfully for weight loss.
Clint and I are trying it. First there are drops to take daily, then there's a super strict diet to follow. For the first 2 days we're "gorging". I can do that...in fact that's my problem! We're building up our structural fat to help make it easier on us later. Today is our Day 2. Tomorrow we begin the strict part. We will be eating 500 calories a day. The calories will come from 200 grams of chicken or veal(not!) or shrimp(there's a few more approved meats), 2 fruits(apples, oranges, grapefruit, or strawberries), 2 veggies(Tomato, celery, spinach, lettuce, or cucumbers), and 2 pieces of Melba Toast. Those are our choices. That's all we'll be eating for the next 3 weeks! The idea is that the drops are unlocking our fat stores so we will be living on about 2000 calories of that each day, and only 500 will be coming from food intake. The HCG drops are also supposed to keep you from feeling hungry. Ideally we will lose 1 - 2 pounds of fat/body weight a day, and it will be the bad body fat. I wanted to post this as a way of accountability. The more people I tell I'm doing this, the more I can be held accountable to stick to it! Wish me luck!
Dad.
6 years ago

2 comments:
Yikes! 500 calories a day? Are you sure the drops keep you from feeling hungry? Cuz just reading this post makes me feel like baking cookies. :)
Hey! James parents are doing that! they are about 2 weeks into and they have lost weight. They seem to like it. I hate it because we never go out to eat anymore, when we go looking for cookies and stuff at their house...NADA! Anyway, good luck!
Post a Comment