Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Day 7 frustration

I'm going to vent today. So it's day 7 of the diet. Ideally I'd have lost between 7 and 14 pounds. I've barely lost 5. And that's including the 2 pounds I gained during the gorge days. Grrr. I have literally been starving myself for a week. I did find out I wasn't taking enough drops, so once I increased those, I felt a little better and not as hungry. I'm doing something wrong, but can't see the doctor until next Tues. Maybe it's better to just be fat?!
PS Clint's lost 9 pounds.

4 comments:

Par 5 said...

is there a diffrence between the oil and the cream? my in-laws are using cream. If I remember right, my M.i.l. was slow to loose at first too, but then one day just dropped. but hey, at least you're loosing!

Julie Smith said...

Wouldn't it be easier to do Weight Watchers? It takes a little longer but I don't remember it being that hard.

Northern Nickle Clan said...

Hey Melanie,

One thing that helped me out a ton was to drink lots of water. I just did a basic diet and didn't have oil or cream. I remember just eating the amount of calories they asked me to and then drinking tons and tons of water. The water really helps. Other things that I did was go to bed early (can't feel those munch craves when sleeping), avoid sweets (I never made cookies at my house), and above all, I remembered that when I felt hungry, to eat something healthy. And the hunger pains to me were good because that meant I was loosing weight. And I would munch on carrot sticks or something healthy and drink water to lessen them. Good luck. Hang in there.

Kristee and Jared said...

Wow! What a diet. That is amazing self control and will power to be able to eat only 500 calories a day! A bunch of people in my ward have done the HcG diet and found it to be quite successful. Good luck!